Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Silence

When I started blogging I was so sure that I would have to tear myself away from the computer because I would not bring myself to stop writing. I beleived that I would never ran out of words of wisdom to share on my soap box - here hidden in my room behind the Uaridi barrier.

It has been a long time since I wrote something - surprise surprise. I have not ran out of words. It is just finding a way in which to share all these thoughts to people in cyberspace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gama said...

It's good for you to share your thoughts with the world.
:)

12/01/2004 10:29:00 pm  
Blogger Uarida said...

Thanks Gama, but there are times when even I get tongue tied and cannot find the words!!!! Thanks for the visit

12/02/2004 01:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home