Saturday, October 09, 2004

Number one hobby

It has been days since I last blogged. I have been side tracked by my number one hobby.

I enjoy knitting, and pride myself in being creative, since ponchos came back in fashion, I have not been able to make one successfully and it has been driving me nuts. So I went to the wonderful world wide web and found several FREE patterns for making ponchos. So guess where all my energies and creative drive has been directed to. KNITTING.

It is such a fun hobby, especially when the design comes out just right. I am particuarly enjoying making stuff for my new niece, and imagining how she will look when she wears it. Not forgetting the admiration I get from who ever sees my work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man..I remember the days when I was the only niece/grandchild now I have to wait 100 years before anyone knits me anything...:)

10/14/2004 11:19:00 pm  
Blogger Uaridi said...

I am waiting for the grandkids. Have something you might like though.

10/15/2004 09:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home