Monday, October 11, 2004

Personality test

Its fun and interesting. Take it. My test said that I am a Poet!

This is a bit of what they said about me!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Poet which means you are a Thinker / Golden Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics. You're complex and artistic with a rich inner life. Chances are you're a bit shy and quiet, and you enjoy peaceful, comfortable environments. You're an interesting person to know, full of insights and inspiration, even though you're sometimes hesitant to express them.

http://web.tickle.com/personality/

2 Comments:

Blogger Mshairi said...

This is interesting and I guess does say lots of things that are true about you. I will give it a go and see what I get.

10/12/2004 05:43:00 pm  
Blogger Uaridi said...

After I got the results, I thought they were talking about you. You will probably get results that should go to me.

10/14/2004 02:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home