Monday, October 11, 2004

Personality test

Its fun and interesting. Take it. My test said that I am a Poet!

This is a bit of what they said about me!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Poet which means you are a Thinker / Golden Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics. You're complex and artistic with a rich inner life. Chances are you're a bit shy and quiet, and you enjoy peaceful, comfortable environments. You're an interesting person to know, full of insights and inspiration, even though you're sometimes hesitant to express them.


Blogger Mshairi said...

This is interesting and I guess does say lots of things that are true about you. I will give it a go and see what I get.

10/12/2004 05:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger UARIDI said...

After I got the results, I thought they were talking about you. You will probably get results that should go to me.

10/14/2004 02:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home