Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Finally

For the last couple of weeks, I was not able to post stuff on my blog. I nearly gave up on blogging.

Where to start? I suppose I should talk about the virtue of never giving up no. This is a good topic because it speaks to my current situation.

For the last 19 months or so, life has been very "interesting". It has been 19 months of trial, of testing of my faith, friendship and courage. I have had to put my mouth where my faith is, a challenge. It is always easy it is to see solutions to other people's problems and cares, but I have to live by the words I preach to others.

There have been days I have wished to stay hidden under the covers, because I do not know what is following the rising sun. But I have faced these challenging days - fearfully and reluctantly. But faced them I have. I faced them through the power and support of the Almighty God who loves me, and cares for me. My loving Father God who cares for me, who strengthens my knocking knees and gives volume to my shaking voice.

I am learning who my true friends are, who puts their money where their faith is, who can be trusted, and who cannot be. It has been quite painful. But nevertheless, I am learning very important lessons daily. I am learning to forgive and forget, and most importantly to bear with my own failures and shortcomings.

The most important lesson I have learnt is that God loves me no matter what and that He supplies all our needs, BUT in His own time and His own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home