Friday, July 08, 2005

It finally happened

So the bombing of London finally happened. Like all Londoners, I am still reeling from yesterday's bombing. I can't help feeling that the bombers failed in achieving their objective since they bombed ordinary people going about their daily business, not people with economic and political clout.

I was very proud to Londoners yesterday. The atmosphere of calm despite the weather (it was raining of course - in the summer but that is another story), the anxiety and tension in the air. None of this seemed to faze Londoners, we all walked home and stayed optimistic.

All I can say to the bombers is SHAME ON you are not looking for sympathy but to cause as much damamge as possible. I mean what sympathy will you ever get from the people of Kenya and Tanzania?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home