Friday, July 14, 2006

Take time ....

Depending on my family's point of view, I have either an annoying, scary or endearing habit of stopping to admire people’s gardens. Even worse, if the owners are friendly, I will talk to them. The other day I stopped and complimented a lady sitting outside her front garden. In my opinion, she has the best spot for morning sunshine. Even now when I shut my eyes, I can see myself sitting in a similar spot of an early morning, sipping my early morning coffee and watching the world go by, serenaded by the morning birds.

I hope with all the busyness and summer fun that every one of my blog friends will take the time to smell the roses and give thanks to God for the beauty that surrounds us and the hearts and eyes to appreciate it. Winter will soon be upon us.

ENJOY THE SUMMER EVERYONE!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, first here!
really pretty flowers, you should open a flickr album or something ...
long time no see.. karibu back to blogland ..

7/15/2006 10:45:00 am  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Good to see my Auntie back. Its winter here where is my poncho? When summer comes I will smell more than one.
Enjoy summer.

7/16/2006 05:59:00 pm  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Thank you for reminding us of this. I hope that things are well and that you are fine. Take care and God bless you.

7/18/2006 07:25:00 pm  
Blogger Shaggy said...

We are trying to enjoy but the tempratures are beyond normal. almost looking forward to a little chill here.

It's always strange when we tell folks that its never this hot back home. 100 deg F is insane...

Besides this a lot of people in summer are in fairly good spirits so its always a good time. Thanks though for the wellwishes you do the asme

7/19/2006 01:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a delightful reminder...here in our desert land...we often miss seeing them, as we rush in our daily life have no time to admire the work of those who take so much time to plant flowers of the road, flowers that faces the burning sun, the heat and carried sands...the dont belong here but fight every ounce to maintain its beauty,...and how many have ever noticed

Nasra

7/27/2006 12:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home